Join the Next Generation of Big Data
Looking for an exciting and challenging career at a dynamic, high-growth Big Data company? You’ll find it at Splice Machine!
- Cutting-edge technology
- Experienced leadership
- Unique market position
- Funded by top VCs
- Downtown San Francisco HQ
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We’re searching for the best engineering talent to join our team. Your programming experience should include as much of the following as possible:
- Hadoop/HBase/Hive internals (open source committers preferred)
- Google technologies: Tenzing, Dremel, Spanner, Megastore, BigTable, etc.
- Distributed systems (concurrent programming, parallel processing)
- Database internals (SQL/noSQL databases, indexing, query optimization, transaction processing, distributed database architectures)
- Systems design for scaling/performance, low latency and high availability
If you’re passionate about working with people and solving complex business challenges with exciting cutting-edge technology in a dynamic high-growth environment, then you should join our Customer Solutions team. Our mission is to provide our clients with all services necessary to ensure they derive significant business value from their Splice Machine deployments. Key things we look for in candidates include:
- Great customer interaction and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, Java
- Hadoop, HBase, distributed architectures
Help us support our most valuable asset: our customers. If you’re knowledgeable, professional and like working with great people and the leading support systems, join the Splice Machine team.
Sales and Marketing
If engineering builds Splice Machine, our marketing and sales teams are responsible for growing it. This is your opportunity to be a part of something big in the database space.
We welcome people to our team who have a passion for big data and a passion for charting new ground. We will consider current college students or recent grads for our internships, providing you the opportunity to obtain work experience in a startup environment. We’ll put you into key supporting roles where you can conduct research, solve real problems and provide support to key projects in our Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations groups
If you want to make a difference in the Big Data space, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.