Fast Track Your Journey to Real-Time AI: Try Splice Machine
Run Splice Machine in Docker with Interactive Training Notebooks
Complete the form for our Splice Machine Accelerate package as a Docker image, or in the cloud, that includes a full set of interactive training via Zeppelin notebooks.
The package contains the Splice Machine Community Edition, a fully featured RDBMS, data warehouse and machine learning platform in one.
All versions include features such as:
- Concurrent ACID Transactions
- OLTP & OLAP Resource Isolation
- Distributed In-Memory Joins, Aggregations, Scans, and Group By’s
- Cost-Based Statistics / Query Optimizer
Your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Docker-compatible (MacOS, Windows, or Linux)
- 8 GB or more RAM
- 10 GB or more available disk space
- Web browser available
If your computer does not meet the requirements or if you prefer to try it in the cloud, click here for a free 7-day cloud instance of Splice Machine Accelerate.
Additional tutorials, videos and documentation are available through the Splice Machine community at any time here
If you would like to try the Enterprise Edition, please contact us.